Friday, September 13, 2013

Ipsy & Benefit Cosmetic Lash Bash Party!



I was one of the lucky 1,020 selected to host this fun party and was so excited! I don't know how they selected me over everyone else, but I made it a point to be very active on Twitter - sharing my excitement and all that! Almost daily! I don't know if that was a factor but I like to think it was! ;)

Anyways, I was soooooooooooo excited to get the package today and although I had did a little peek from somewhere on the internet there was still excitement and surprise when it actually got to me!

Up first are all the goodies that I got for being selected as the host! ;)





As you can see this value was AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING! 
$193!!! COMPLETELY FREE!! Thank you to Ipsy & Benefit Cosmetics! 

What my guests get will be posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment