Saturday, March 15, 2014

Purex Insiders: Dial's Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

For some hand soap is just hand soap. I would say I am one of those ladies who get excited about a new scent of soap and enjoys looking over her accumulated hand soap collection. I'm sure there's others out there, right? ;)
Like always, I was really excited to get into this promotion from Purex Insiders. I've been a member for a while and they certainly know how to treat their members well. I love getting packages in the mail from them and sharing the coupons with readers and loved ones. 

Honestly, if you could have heard my thoughts when I first swished my hands together after pumping a dollop of soap into my hands, you would have probably laughed. It was along the lines of, "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Seriously. I. LOVE. THIS. SOAP. I am pretty sure that I have used soaps in the past with micro-scrubbers but this soap is totally different and I'm not even sure I can really explain why! I have been trying to think hard about what makes me gravitate to this soap more than any others I have used in the past, and I think it has the RIGHT amount of soapiness and micro-scrubbers. I've never used a soap where you could really FEEL the micro-scrubbers - like the perfect exfoliate cleanser for your face. In the soaps I have used in the past, I have been able to see the little beads but could never feel them, this was perfect. 

Not to mention that the 3 scents they introduced were completely unique:
Yellow Raspberry
Water Blossoms
Coconut Lime Verbena
I was lucky enough to receive the Yellow Raspberry & Coconut Lime Verbena. I will probably go on the hunt for the Water Blossom tomorrow! I want to try it that bad! 

Both scents were spectacular smelling. The Coconut Lime was very heavy on the Lime and I couldn't sniff out the coconut, but that's really okay with me. And, the Yellow Raspberry really just made me want to lick my hand of soap! 

I would absolutely purchase this again, and because of this product test I may just never buy anything else. I've heard it's hard to find in stores, but am hoping that when I
venture out tomorrow I won't have a problem finding it. It was released in February, so we shall see! 

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment