Thursday, May 8, 2014

Purex Insiders: Triple Review!

Wow, have I mentioned how much I LOVE being a Purex Insider? Seriously, in the last month or two I have gotten 3 more products to review. I've been so busy and life has been hectic that I've really slacked on laundry. I get most of my chores like that done on the weekends, but lately my weekends have been consumed with fun activities. So generously, from Purex Insiders, I received the following:

Purex Crystals Fabric Softener Sheets in Lavender Blossom.
Okay, normally...you would never catch me complaining about dryer sheets. I've only used dryer sheets that work really well, have amazing scents and do their job - make fabric softer. When I received the package from these before I even opened I was OVERWHELMED with the smell of these. WOW. Normally Lavender is my kind of smell, but this was way too strong! This did however make for a product that really follows through on their "30 days of long lasting freshness." I'm not really sure if it actually lasted the WHOLE 30 days, but the freshness and scent was there. Thank god for laundry cabinets where I overpowering smell can be smothered a bit.

Purex No Sort for Colors:
In all fairness, I only used this one time since I received it. With that said, I could not really tell a difference! To me, it worked just like any other Purex detergent I've received, so no real complaints there. It's supposed to after Anti-Color Transfer Technology! Sounds real fancy! I guess I may have to come back and update this portion after a few more uses!

Purex Crystals LIMITED EDITION Fabulously Fresh:
My love for these freshness booster beads are never ending. I love all scents and all kinds. So this product worked well. I LOVED the scent. My one complaint is I don't believe the scent lasts for weeks like it says on the bottle, but to me that's not something I necessarily care for. It does what it's supposed to even if it is for a day or two. I also love that they came out with something Limited Edition and would really love it there were more in the future!


Once again, thank you Purex for providing me with these items to product test. I look forward to many more opportunities for other awesome products!



The Purex brand provided me with  these samples in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment