Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 2013 Ipsy Bag

Wow, what happiness I felt when I saw the shiny pink packaging envelope waiting for me in my mailbox the other day. I had subscribed before for a almost a year, but financial considerations had to take place and IPSY got the cut, well... I allowed myself only ONE monthly subscription box, and since Walmart's Goodie Box had stopped sending out boxes, I decided to put my $10 (yes, only $10!!) elsewhere!

Of course, there was a wait list, because this is a very popular beauty subscription. Luckily, I had been following a blog that devotes it's time to reviewing the trillions of subscription boxes (My Subscription Addiction) (I was way obsessed with them last year, but now I've simmered down a bit and have chosen one to continue on with) and she mentioned how you could 'Skip The Waitlist' and it was all over from there! So, anyways on to a great December bag:


The bag:


Be a Bombshell One Stick in the color Girl Crush!

 Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Smokin' Hot!


 Julie Textured Nail Polish in Sugar Plum Fairy!

JCat's Lip Pencil in Red Rose

I must say this is a lovely color, right up my alley, and drawing that heart it was smooth and glide so nicely! 

Mirabella Eye Blender

I don't think I could ever be disappointed by an Ipsy Bag mainly because I love all kinds of makeup and most of the stuff is brand new to me. The value of each bag exceeds well over $10, so I highly recommend this bag to anyone who is obsessed with makeup. Even if you have you to wait a bit on the waitlist, it's worth it, BUT, I googled how to SKIP the Waitlist and this is what I found directly from the Ipsy website! So good luck! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment