|Loreal Compensation Gift Package|
- Essie Cuticle Pen ($14)
- Essie Nail Applique in Glam It On ($10)
- EverSleek Argan Oil Treatment for Hair ($13)
- Loreal Infallible Eyeliner in Blackest Black ($10)
- Loreal Sublime Sun Lotion Sunscreen ($10)
- Lancome Youth Activating Cream Serum ($84)
- Loreal Ideal Clean Face Wipes ($5)
- Loreal EverSleek Shampoo ($6)
- Loreal EverSleek Conditioner ($6)
- Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Quad in Twirling in Tulle ($40)
- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado ($24)
- Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara ($27)
- Lancome Color Design Lip Color ($22)
- Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer ($9)
They really do treat their participants fabulously!
I received a coupon for a free box of Belvita a cookies and picked those up from Target for $2.99. It was a promotion where you had to 'like' their Facebook and basically just make it before everyone else!
The Fiber One bars were samples from being a member of the Pillsbury Not-So-Secret Club and Betty Crocker clubs. They give out 10,000 samples a month! You just have to be quick enough to snatch them up, but having April be my first month there was no problem getting one! I don't know if Pillsbury and Betty Crocker repeat the same free sample every month, but it was the same this month so I got two bars.
I don't really remember where I got the 2 pack of Pull Ups or The Ruffies sample of one 13 gallon bag came from, but I am assuming Facebook.
The generous size of Purina One Smart Blend cat food came from Walmart.com!
I received the Schick Hydro Razor by texting a number to get the link to fill out my address. Pretty cool and different, if you ask me!