Monday, May 13, 2013

Freebies!: Week of May 5th - May 12th

Another great week!

The biggest freebie came from People's StyleHunters Facebook page. They sent out an email notifying me that there were 100 "samples" of the Rhianna Nude perfume. I was lucky to have caught that email the second it came, because when I went to claim my sample there were still 38 left. Obviously, 100 will go fast, so it was incredibly exciting to get this! Value: $50.00 

The Mother's Day card that I made for my sister was from Treat.com - and I thought it turned out SO good. They were running a promotion where you could create your own. Plus it had FREE SHIPPING! Value: $3.50

The zippo lighter I got from Marlboro.com. They give out free stuff all the time and it's actually good quality and doesn't have the Marlboro logo on it, which I was originally wondering about. I didn't want tons of things with the logo on it, especially considering I don't smoke (boyfriend does). Value: $20.00

From what I remember, I had saw an ad in a magazine or I had received something saying that if you use this code you can get $4 off a Gerber silverware set. I went to use it and found out the code wouldn't work, so I emailed the company saying so and they said they would send me a coupon in the mail. The coupon ended up being $5 off any Gerber graduates product. Those baby spoons were $5 at Target, and so after coupon they were completely free! Value: $5.00

The Advil and Centrum came from Smiley360 missions. I was kind of bummed at how small the sample of the Centrum was, but after trying it, I was glad it was only that small. Just wasn't my thing! The Advil Allergy and Congestion will most likely come in handy this summer - I tend to get sick more in Summer because of allergies than in Winter.
Centrum Value: $.24 http://smiley360.com/1564861.cfm
Advil Allergy & Congestion (10 tablets): $8.00 http://smiley360.com/1595493.cfm

Finally, I wasn't sure if I should add this freebie on here, because I technically did have to purchase a pack of razors to get these free. I bought two packs of razors and inside was a coupon for free Gillette Satin Care Shaving Cream from Target.  Value: $4.00

Grand Total: $91.00 


No comments:

Post a Comment