Thursday, May 2, 2013

BzzAgent: Hanes Playtex Campaign



I was so lucky to be chosen to be apart of this BzzAgent Campaign for Hanes Playtex Secrets Balconette Underwire Bra. When I first got this campaign I wasn't too excited. I have always had bad luck with bras. It's hard to find a good one and I had planned on wearing nursing bras for a while since I had just given birth pretty much when I received this campaign. Big boobs and all I wasn't even really sure what size to put down because of that fact that I was breastfeeding my son.

I received the bra in the color nude (maybe not the official name, but that's what it was). I was sort of bummed because when I think of a nude bra, I think of old lady. BUT, color aside, I was SO happy to find that this bra was awesome! I came to that conclusion pretty fast after wearing it for maybe an hour. I was a bit skeptical because it seems that most bras start off being nice and comfy, but having this bra for weeks now and wearing it for weeks now (off and on, of course!) I can confidently say that I LOVE THIS BRA.

Thank you, BzzAgent for the opportunity! The last two campaigns have been very well received by me and I can't wait to be apart of other campaigns!

Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent through the website BzzAgent, I am asked to test, review and spread the 'bzz' about certain products; this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment