Monday, June 24, 2013

Freebies: June 17-23rd!

This is my 3rd box from Influenster. Out of the four items, I'm really only excited to try out two - the nail polish and BB Cream. I've never tried Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and apparently this Sinful Color nailpolish is new. The hair goody band thingies seem weird to me, and I don't wear high heels. Plus, I just had a campaign from BzzAgent with Dr. Scholls and sadly they didn't help my sore feet. Oh well, I'm still VERY happy to have gotten chosen! ;) Hopefully I will have a review soon of all the items!


The Charmin roll came from some Spanish freebie site, because I remember having to use Google Translator! Besides the free roll, I got some coupons, (2) $1 off coupons and a very high value $3 off any Charmin product! Yippee!

For animals there is the Mintie's dog treats (with coupons), and the little pouch of dog food. Both were offers on their Facebook pages! Then there is the little packet of Olive Oil plus a coupon and the coupon that says FREE (and may be too hard to read) is for a box of Wheat Thins. This was from their Flavor Protection Plan which was esentially stage one. I'm waiting on my stage three goodies from them!

- Keep Calm cards (8)
- Sheba cat sample from Walmart.com
- 2 Gevalia coffee samples from 2 seperate sources
- Coupons for GoPicnic products (LOVE them!)
- P&G sampler pack that included one Always Infinity pad, Glide floss and some coupons.
- Nexcare bandages and coupon was from their Facebook page
-The Kotex tampons was from Pop Sugar Sample Squad - it came so fast!
-John Frieda shampoo & conditioner samples from Target.com
-BBQ sauce from Marlboro
-$100 in Marcus Theater coupons from a program that is no longer active, but wanted to send those involved a little thank you!
-Yummy Health Starter Kit from their website. I was not expecting the Chocolate Blast bar to be SOOOO good. The pizza chips however were NOT good, but seriously that Chocolate bar! YUM!

- One coloring book and one activity book
- Berenstein Bear book from Pinecone Research
-Seventh Generation was so generous when it came to sending out samples!
- Boogie Wipes does a monthly drawing for a 'Save the Sleave' club (or something?) and you never know if you win until it shows up in your mailbox! Surprise!

Such a great week! All this in 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment