Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Freebies! May 26 - June 2nd!

Just like last year, CVS's MinuteClinic was giving away a coupon for FREE CVS Brand Body wash! Value: $4.00 
I got the Fancy Feast off of their Facebook page and also came with some coupons! I can't remember where I got the Cascadian Farms sample from! Cute little box though! ;)

The Dr. Scholls Gel Insoles are from my newest BzzAgent campaign. I'm pretty excited to try these out as I have never worn them before or anything in my shoes and it's really perfect timing since my feet have been killing me lately (for some reason?). It also came with 8 $4.00 off coupons!

The Ovaltine, I have gotten before but never actually got around to try, but this time I hope to make it a point to check it out. I love chocolate milk!
The Scents garbage bags (Vanilla scented) came from their Facebook page - I love scented garbage bags!

The dog leash and pedometer I feel like was from some dog food company off their Facebook page. I know I should be better at remembering my freebies, that's why I have begun to write them down. Not that it would matter because by the time I post a new freebie entry, they are most likely not available anymore, but it allows me to not have to constantly say "I can't remember.."
This free product coupon is for a John Frieda Shampoo or Conditioner Product with a max value of $6.99! Rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment