Friday, April 19, 2013

April 2013 Bluum Box - Smiley Baby!

This is my second box from Bluum since they made a bunch of changes and I am once again happy with this box's contents! I had a membership before their changes and wasn't impressed and was ultimately pretty bummed, because I wanted a baby/mom box to subscribe to. I canceled but then resubscribed after they sent me an email showing what the contents were in that month's box! It had awesome products and even better value!

Having an almost 3 month baby, I received the Smiley Baby box and here's what came inside:


The total value of this box is $61 and having paid $25 for this box makes this a great value! I don't know how much I'll use the pacifier holder, but it's still cute. I've never used many products on my feet, because it's just not a high priority, but since I have a foot scrub now in my hands I could see it being used. Luna bars are hit and miss with me and I can't remember if I have had this flavor, so I will definitely be giving this a try! I dig the elephant plush toy, but for now it's really just decoration in my house. The flash cards seem like a fun thing and I have already engaged Truman with them, which he seems to like.

I hope Blumm continues with the great boxes and doesn't fall like some subscriptions I've belonged to! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment