Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BzzzAgent: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream



My experiences with BB Cream aren't that extensive. I took a gamble and randomly chose Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream one night and was content with it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, but I really just was settling. My second experience with BB Cream came when I was accepted into a 10-week product testing study for Loreal. Each week I had to try a BB cream and complete a questionnaire after 3 days of usage. It was pretty interesting. Some were way too fragranced, too thick, and then the last couple were what I look for in a BB cream - good coverage, the way it feels on my face, and fragrance. Then, I ended up getting accepted into the BzzAgent campaign for the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream. Before I even used it, I was feeling a little skeptical. Why? Because when I think of Garnier I think of hair products. However, after using it for the first time I discovered I was really happy with this product!

Before & After


My only complaint would be that it does seem a tad bit too thin. However, I was surprised that it still had great coverage. I liked it so much that I would probably replace this BB cream with my Maybelline BB cream. And although the Before and After photos below don't show it too well, I will post the difference, not to mention that. I am so happy that I was able to product test this!

 ***

Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent through the website BzzAgent, I am asked to test, review and spread the 'bzz' about certain products; this is my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment