Sunday, April 21, 2013

Freebies for April 14-21!

'Twas a pretty good week!


A collection of freebies from Swaggable, Target, Pop Sugar Sample Squad, Smiley360, Tide and Nivea.

Target was giving away a free reusable bag in honor of Earth Day and my bag included a booklet of coupons (totaling $40 worth) and samples from Annie's, Method, Burt's Bee's, and Seventh Generation. I think this is awesome of Target to do and while the samples are tiny, I really can't complain because it's free and they didn't have to do it in the first place!

I contacted Nivea (don't remember how long ago) about receiving samples and/or coupons because I really enjoyed their lip balm (it's always nice to throw companies a compliment when asking for samples!) and they sent a generous amount of coupons (9 total!) and 4 samples of lotion and body wash!

Next up, the full-size Dove sample of Body Wash came from Pop Sugar Sample Squad. This program is weird because you have to be super quick to sign up to sample whatever they are offering up and even if you happen to make it in time before they close the sign up, you never really know if you are going to get it. So I was surprised to find a huge package with this in it! I'm excited to try this 24 fl. oz sample out because I love Dove products and it smells great!

The Arm & Hammer toothpaste is from a mission I qualified for from Smiley360! This was a good week for me and Smiley360 as I am now in 4 total missions - all of them are medicine missions, but hey, whatever! ;)

http://smiley360.com/1449478.cfm


And finally, the Go Go Squeez's Applesauce was from Swaggable. This is my second product test from them and this was super yummy!! Of course, I have had something very similar to this product before so I wasn't shocked that I enjoyed it so much!

(Roughly estimated) Values of Samples:
Go-Go Squeez Applesauce: $.80
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste: $4.50
Dove Body Wash: $5.24 





No comments:

Post a Comment