Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mailbox Freebies: July 1-13th!

Got my 8 boxes of Wheat Thins. I though their Protection Plan promotion was really awesome and generous of them. All you had to do for this was post a picture of Limited Edition LIME Wheat Thins and that was it! So easy! Value: $30.00
MESTRENGTH sent nice samples of 5 different flavors. I saw them post on twitter that they were giving out free samples. When I went to like them and fill out the form, they had 1,000 some fans. By the end of things, they had 12,000. I seriously think offering up samples is a great way of marketing and getting people interested.

The RUNA tea is from Swaggable and the TRUE lemon samples was something I emailed them requesting some! I haven't tried any of this drink samples, but look forward to it!
This was a P&G sampler from Sam's club. I loved this little freebie and the real cool thing is that I've always wanted to try out a Mr.Clean Magic Eraser and now I can to see if I like them alot! Woo!

I emailed TOM's about sampling something from their line of products and they sent me a bar of soap.

There's the NO-AD sunscreen from their Facebook page, and same with The Woolite DARKS sample. Scotch Brite sent me a mini lint roller (so cute!) for voting on some photo competition - I believe it was the first 500 who voted received one! And there are the Botanical Wipes.
Pear Tree Greetings was offering up a code for free Address labels for the first 500 (or something like that) and I ended up getting them! It's great because they had so many options to choose from and I ran out of address labels at the time! Value: $3.99

I got a bunch of things from SmartyPants. The little packets were being offered for the first 50 people per day and they included one of those bracelets and some tattoos or stickers or whatever they are. BUT THEN, Vonbeau.com shared that the first 10 people to post a review on Amazon about SmartyPants would receive a full-size bottle! I was stoked that I made the top 10 and was even more surprised to see how BIG the bottle was. It has 180 gummies and I really do LOVE this brand. Value: $27.00


I saw this twitter post from a Freebie account tweeting about Simply Right diapers (is that a Sam's club brand?) and when I went to the link, it looked like of sketchy, so wasn't sure if I was going to actually get these, but was surprised to see them in the mail! There were size 3,4,5 of diapers and a pack of 14 wipes! Very Nice!
These all came from either Live Better America, Betty Crocker Club, Pillsbury and Box Top Education! I love these programs! I'm also really curious to try out these new Sweet Potato chips and BBQ is a flavor I like!

I got the Almay CC cream from Stylehunters and am really excited to try it out, since I've just pretty much discovered BB Creams! (Picture not yet included).

 Both of these NYX products -jumbo lip pencil and gloss - came from Sircle Samples. My first samples from them! It's very hard to get these samples because they happen out of nowhere and go SUPER fast.  Not sure about the colors, but happy to try it out! $10.00








For being a foil packet sample, these are pretty nice! I don't really remember where I got these, though.


 MyCokeRewards.com was giving away this free coupon for a Quarter Pounder (redeemed tonight!). I don't really eat much McDonalds but my boyfriend sure liked it! Value: $5.00



NatureBox was giving away samples and you were able to choose from 3 different kind and this looked most appealing to me! Yum!

A Wise Company sent me some Cheesy Macaroni sampler. I'm very curious how this tastes since it's sort of like freeze dried food - or something? All you do is add water! Interesting. I may post a review or atleast look up some other's peoples!
Peet's Coffee K-Cup Sampler. I'm stocking up on K-Cups in hopes that one day soon I will be able to get my boyfriend a Keurig. ;)






The gourmet salt came from a Marlboro promotion. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to be involved in any more promotions from them, because I called them because I received a broken jar of BBQ sauce (another freebie that came this week) - and when I talked to the Rep on the phone one of the first questions she asked me was "Are you a smoker?" Being the honest duck that I am said "No, my boyfriend is." Well, she had to ban my account because I was not the smoker. I guess as long as my boyfriend calls and verifies (huh) that he is the smoker we can still get promotions, so not all is lost, I suppose.

This was another freebie from StyleHunters. I was on a roll the last 3 promotions I have gotten in - this one for Dry Shampoo from Rusk, the Almay CC Cream and I also snagged (I think) Almay Lip balm that hasn't arrived yet. Value: $20.00
This one was a complete surprise and was actually really confused when I got it in the mail. I googled the giveaway and apparently they were giving away 7,000 samples of this! Which is a really nice sample and even better that my boyfriend can take it to his shop to use! Value: $6.00

Another Kotex U Sample! Can never have too many tampons/pads!


Itty bitty sample of Tums Refresher and $1.00 off coupon & a Toyota tumbler from HSN.com - I wasn't aware we could get 2! Boo! Oh well, these are nice tumblers!

Another Berenstain Bear book from Pinecone Research. I love that I am able to grow my collection through them. I normally thrift for these books, but the newer ones are really hard to find and getting these for free is awesome!
Foam Fanny came from BigAssFans.com. The first 1,000 or something had to fill out the form to receive one with the idea that we're too decorate them for their 2014 calender. We'll see if I do decorate one. Right now it's being used as a teething toy by Truman. ;) The Sunflower seeds came from Burt's Bees





And if anyone is wondering this is what I did with all those Wheat Thins:


I created what I called the "Wheat Thin Buffet" at my work for everyone to sample the different flavors- I also made a cream cheese dip & Key Lime cookies!

Besides all these freebies, BAI5 - I think accidentally - sent me another 8 bottles of their drinks, which was awesome! And, I was product testing baby lotion and a men's body spray this week, too! It has been a great last two weeks! ;) This week seems alittle slow...






No comments:

Post a Comment