Monday, July 29, 2013

Product Review: Purex Fabric Softener Sheets

I would say that I joined Purex Insiders back in ...June. I first heard it from Jamie at Vonbeau.com and immediately joined after! I have always been a fan of Purex, mainly because it was affordable but the price didn't affect the quality, and I especially love the gel pacs, it makes going to the laundromat way easier!

I was accepted into my first kit pretty much right away which is awesome! Besides freebie hunting and couponing, I love to do product reviews. Although it doesn't seem like it because this is my first one on this blog, I do! One of my purposes to starting this blog was to review products, particularly "as seen on TV" products, but just have been so consumed with freebie hunting and having a new baby in the house that things just didn't happen! But alas, here is my first product review. As a member of Purex Insiders you are given deadlines to post your blog dates, which for me, someone who works only by procrastination, loves this idea! It's like having fun homework to do! Fun because it was free and because it's a new product to me! Anyways...

Disclaimer: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

So thrilled. I pray for the day when I will have our
 own washer and dryer.
Getting ready to do it's magic!
When I received the kit I noticed right away on the front in big yellow halo that it was 3X THE FRAGRANCE and that it came in two scents: Mountain Breeze and Sweet Lavender. I would have been equally happy with either of these scents and ended up receiving Mountain Breeze. I will say right off the bat that the brochure that came with the kit STILL smells like the fabric softener sheets. I received this kit about two weeks ago, so I certainly can believe that their new, improved formula with 3x the fragrance is true! Because not only did the brochure stay smelly with Mountain Breeze goodness, so did my clothes!


I would recommend this product to someone who doesn't want to spend a fortune for dryer sheets! At $1.75 a pop anyone can purchase these! My clothes are still smelling weeks later!

And what's even really generous of them, they included 3 coupons for FREE Purex Dryer Sheets for me to giveaway. I have yet to decide on what to do with them and have reached out to them. As a newbie blogger, I don't have any followers and just get the passerbyers, so we will see what happens.

And, lucky for me, I received another package from them today for their laundry bar and stain remover! Yay! I'm so excited to try this because I have never tried one before! Stay tuned... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment